Discuss Can anyone help advice needed on short courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i thought it taught u alot more i have put in all new pipe work drainage etc etc new rads new pump (for my boiler old system vented) and new gate valves as well as a new motorised three way valve bled and balanced the system de sludged and de scaled and now works as good as ever but really want to do this course im already first aid trained and i have done my pat testing course and did two months doing electrics 17th edition just want to be fully trained so i can move to spain in a few years and do it there and for that i need me certs.

Wish u all the best and good luck.
Just to let u know you can only get site worker cscs card on the tech cert not a plumber one. You need the full nvq for that.

coming from spain myself, i can tell you - your pat tickets and 17th edition will be of no use.
as for your engineering tickets best speak to zurich or logic first to check they are compatible, coming from there to here mine wernt.

all tradesmen learn by experience. nowt else

i have put in all new pipe work drainage etc etc new rads new pump (for my boiler old system vented) and new gate valves as well as a new motorised three way valve bled and balanced the system de sludged and de scaled

wow you're already a plumber :rolleyes:

Yeh but surely having the 6129 tech cert and 6089 gas safe is the way to go for a quick turn around oldplumber m8.

Hi its hiretools again all i want to know is are the short courses a con
or can u get the certs they say u can in 7 weeks i will progress as i develop myself and gain my experience on site or on my own just dont want to part with my last 4k as i am unemployed and have been for over a year.Nothin personal just want to know how it really is.:D

6089 gas safe???????/ whats that?????/ you done your research right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can anyone help advice needed on short courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hey guys, I have been in the trade for 13 yrs but started as a pipefitter's mate and didn't go to college. I want to do my acs and become gas...
Replies
Views
alyn2511
A
F
i have just finished my city and guilds plumbing course. this has set me up for my nvq. but i can find NO ONE in my area or surrounding willing to...
Replies
Views
grey.squirrel
G
A
hey i know this may be better suited to the qualifications section but im brand new and in desperate need of help. ok if you was looking to hire...
Replies
Views
ashley1991
A
J
Hello all, As some of you may know I am trying my hardest to get some volunteer hours with plumbers to up my chances of getting into plumbing...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
J
hi i am currently near the end of my nvq2 apprenticeship and was wondering if anyone could give me advice on the best way to get my ACS and Gas...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock