Search the forum,

Discuss Cable/pipe/stud finders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anybody recommend a cable finder preferably not too expensive.

I use a Bosch one, I say use what I mean is I bought one and never used it. Got it from screwfix for about Ā£50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cable/pipe/stud finders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi All, I have the boiler above and the safety thermostat has snapped at the plastic cable right where it means the thermostat. This looks like it was originally all one part but canā€™t find the replacement harness and thermostat only the thermostat on its own with two electrical connections...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
J
Renovating an upstairs bathroom. Void between floor boards and ceiling below is too narrow to hide the waste pipe from a wall hanging toilet. My plan is to build stud wall with sufficient width to hide the 100mm toilet waste pipe into the existing stack. In practice this means extending the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, This is a follow-up to this post: Fit wall-hung toilet to inside stud wall? - https://www.plumbersforums.net/threads/fit-wall-hung-toilet-to-inside-stud-wall.127877/. I'd like to fit a cistern into a stud wall, which is 100mm wide. Typically, the dimensions of the toilet fixing...
Replies
Views
I'm thinking of getting a Stud Finder, so that when I drill or nail something into a wall at home, I don't puncture any pipes, wires etc. I heard that cheap ones aren't good, not sure if this is true. Any recommendations would be very welcome šŸ˜‰
Replies
Views
I've had a couple of these battery powered thermostats fail and currently looking at finding replacements but I'm fairly sure they are now superseded? Can anybody advise on other programmable battery powered units that could be used instead? I'm assuming the others may well start to fail in the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock