Search the forum,

Discuss Bumb center rock my world. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ermintrude

Insane

sepe3u4a.jpg

Bargains bargains many many bargains .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bumb center rock my world. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys So a bit of a dilemma Normal WC Unit height 766mm which is around the average mark. quite alot of bogs lets say the flush pipe center from floor is 330-340ish. However I have a comfort height Pan here and the center to the flush pipe from floor is 405MM So we're looking 65-75mm...
Replies
Views
I have recently moved into a village house and discovered some mold on the wall behind the kitchen unit and following a closer inspection, I am concerned about the water inlet and its entry point. There is a hole in what I think is the original floor, with some loose rock etc around the water...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, my plumb center wireless room thermostat has stopped displaying heat demand icon when heat is on. I have changed batteries and completed a re-bind but no luck. I can still turn the heat on ok with thermostat, it's just that the display doesn't tell me I have done so! Any help would be...
Replies
Views
I'm attempting to replace an ultra SASF2 – M thermostatic shower cartridge but, having removed the temperature control knob from the housing that incorporates the temperature 'stop' mechanism, I cannot pull this housing free from the rest of the assembly. I can see no circlip holding it in...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Vaillant VRT 392 Thermostat just stopped working, it's completely dead, I read another thread suggesting changing batteries, but this model does not use batteries, it's wired to a Vaillant control center VR65 with eBUS, my boiler is Vaillant ecoTEC plus 624, anyone can help identify...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock