Discuss building regs. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be okay, less weight in small area. But making a bathroom a wet room involves a lot of work tanking every where.

Making a bedroom a wet room depends on lots of things. If you use ceramic tiles for the floor or install a unit wet room you have to check the floor loading. Have a look at the Building regs Construction guidance it usually gives you joist space loadings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to building regs. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
T
I am redoing my bathroom and not sure what the best way of doing my shower is which is in my bath, I want a rain shower and so I was thinking of...
Replies
Views
Thermostatic shower
T
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am planning to build a small half bath in my garage, next to a washing machine, using old showers plumbing. There was a stand-alone...
Replies
Views
60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock