Discuss Builder and a boiler… what could possibly go wrong? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexGas

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
[DLMURL="http://press.hse.gov.uk/2014/gas-fitter-sentenced-after-illegally-removing-boiler/"]Gas fitter sentenced after illegally removing boiler | Media centre - HSE[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
It just goes to show how useless corgi/gas safe are really. He was known to corgi in 2007 for doing illegal gas work obviously the fine or whatever else he did worked that well that he didn't want to touch gas again. Oh wait he did!

He should get a massive fine and a prison sentence enough to deter people from doing this sort of thing. A 6 month suspended sentence is a joke.

Its onlt taken them since October 2012 to sort it, well if you can call that sentence sorting it.

The HSE were made aware of this person in 2007 by CORGI and probably chose not to prosecute at this time, but would have issued a notice on the business. Right or wrong the HSE do not prosecute everyone who they receive reports on, as the evidence may not be strong enough to secure a conviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Builder and a boiler… what could possibly go wrong? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, would anyone like to hazard a guess at what's causing this problem on the ground floor of our house? As you can see, the bottom of both sides...
Replies
Views
Hoping for some advice as I seem to be hitting a brick wall. Moved into a house last year, radiators down strairs (4 of them) never really got...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, The outlet of all my radiators are at 55°C, but the boiler keep showing the Return Temperature is 60°C (and keep raising at 1°C/min rate)...
Replies
Views
Renato
R
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock