Discuss budget boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

itspaul

Gas Engineer
Hi there was wondering which boilers would from the budget range would you recommend or not as the case may be as i have a customer who hasnt got worcester bosch or vaillant money to spend ? i usually fit the latter as i have never had problems with them but its nice to know whats good and bad in the cheaper end of the market thanks for any input

how much do they have to spend?

the purpose of the question was to identify which boilers which are not from the perceived "quality" manufactures but are reliable and offer good value for money the amount they have to spend isnt really relevant as i could fit it for nothing ..

I fit the good old glow worm flexicom, love the fact they have a rear flue and can go into a kitchen unit! Plus never had any problems in the 6 years I've been fitting them

the purpose of the question was to identify which boilers which are not from the perceived "quality" manufactures but are reliable and offer good value for money the amount they have to spend isnt really relevant as i could fit it for nothing ..

It is relevant if they need a 35 kw boiler, but don't have ÂŁ800 for a Logic+

I like the potterton Gold range of boilers in my rental properties

good value boilers

Jay

Ideal logic +. 7 year warrenty. Nice to fit an problem free!

pointless if they go bust in next year, like most companies these days. also why would you recommend a boiler that means you wont be back for 7 years?

pointless if they go bust in next year, like most companies these days. also why would you recommend a boiler that means you wont be back for 7 years?

You will be back. To service it. What kind of attitude is that? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to budget boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock