Discuss Brown water, nice!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I'm doing a bathroom at the moment for a landlord (strict deadline :() and there must be some long capped of pipes after it was swapped to a combi system. Everytime I turn the water back on the hot tap splutters really badly with dark brown water caused by all that stagnant water in the pipes.

Lazy pluming from the combi installer.................................. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sounds like you have a long length of old barrol pipework in line somewhere,nice and rusty inside,should be re run but probably embedded in the wall
It does not look very nice running into a nice new white bath,have to remember to run off water in sink first :)
Have they done the old
'It was alright before you put the bathroom in' bit yet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Brown water, nice!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock