Discuss Broag Rehema Avanta 30S in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bry3070

I've had a Broag Rehema Avanta 30S system boiler installed less than a year ago. At first when running the system i noticed i was losing pressure and there was a loud popping noise during the silent hours from 1100 pm to 0530 am. I was having to top up water every other week. After continuosly walking around the house looking up at the ceiling for the obviouse water leaks, damp marks etc on ceiling, i even removed my down lights to check for moisture, NOTHING. So i turned the CH down from 75 to 65 and added F4 leak sealer. I then thought why buy boiler and not able to run at factory default settings. So turned CH back to 75 and pressure is now good, however i'm still getting popping noise during silent hours. Only wish i could be awake when the noise happens and not get woken up by it. Any advice or ideas are greatly appreciated.

or call broag for a warranty visit and get them to come out and confirm boiler ok/broken

should not the poll be named 'pick of the pops'

if popping when boiler off,think you should look elsewhere

imho

Thanks for feed back.

Got the Gas fitter coming again, seems to think it could be needing a 12ltr expansion tank instead of the 8 ltr. Will wait in anticipation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Broag Rehema Avanta 30S in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock