Search the forum,

Discuss British gas stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

learnplum

Hi does anyone know the make of a common wireless stat by british gas?
Its says british gas on the stat and receiver.
Its an oldish wireless stat and programmer.
I know it if I see it, but can,t find it on the net.
It has 4 batteries.
Lost the bloomin make in the van.
Need to reset it tommorow, on a void property.

:blush5:I no ch4, sorry I sometimes kick my own dumb bum.:blush5:

They use Drayton stuff. I know the stat you mean, two draws left and right side. If you are just changing the batteries and its not dead you'll be fine. If it's dead. Hold both buttons on the reciever for a few seconds until they flash slowly. then push in the left draw followed by the right, and increase the temp. That should do it.

Is this what you mean??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 40
I thankyou both, I can,t thank you both enough.
That is the one.
Any tips on setting it up?
What is the part or reference no.? thanks?
I will read it:blush5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British gas stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler was flashing SE even before I arrived, which I assumed the service reminder needed resetting. After completing the service I contact Glow Worm to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed function, it'll switch off at the programmer (no light) but boiler will stay on until they turn the stat down, I went and looked at it, they said they...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar 18Ri to short cycle. So, the moment it gets cold outside my boiler works for about a minute, then stops, and starts again in about 5 minutes, then...
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable to find the manual for an Ideal Exclusive. I thought I had found it but it turns out the GC number was different. Given the law says "refer to MI"...
Replies
Views
Greetings All One Week Before Christmas, Ok got this British Gas 330+ my late mother had installed 10 years ago. Been working OK ish up till now then suddenly hell freezes over. First the Central heating wont come on (green light)afternew batteries from the WF Hall Thermo Wireless...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock