Discuss British Gas phone interview in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

glasgowplumber

First post on here, don't know if this is the correct place to put the thread or not.

I've got a phone interview with British Gas for Technical Installation Gas Engineer. Anybody had one recently? What sort of stuff do they ask? I've not had a job interview in about 5 or 6 years so i'm not sure what to expect.

Any help appreciated

All answers been said but if being picky the returns could go closer to boiler seperatly b4 teeing in together, oh and it defo needs a powerflush and a magnaclean

All answers been said but if being picky the returns could go closer to boiler seperatly b4 teeing in together, oh and it defo needs a powerflush and a magnaclean

Kris your input was excellent up until you said Magnaclean. BG still on spirotecs

Your spot on ermi my mistake its me who uses magnas , spiros are pure garbage,

Hi glasgowplumber, I hope your phone interview went well. I have one tomorrow and was emailed the same diagram. I've been reading through the replies on to your original post and wondered if you had any advice on it and the other questions. I hate multi choice exams at the best of times and the thought of doing it over the phone with a stranger has started making me anxious. I know I'm capable and have the knowledge stored away somewhere, I just don't want nerves making me overlook the obvious and coming across a dunce :)

Like you, I haven't had an interview for about the same time if not longer and haven't done an exam for nearly 3 years since gas safe, so any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Andy

Yeh people love to hate the big boys.

I used to work for them (ESD)
Cant complain - they looked after me, even if they were after engineers who were salesmen lol !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British Gas phone interview in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back