Discuss Brake downs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaky

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
So with the winter closing and the brake downs happening what boilers are you most expecting to go to I've done my 4 th glow worm already this week! At least there keeping me in work.

ive changed x3 vaillant pumps last week and x1 Worcester pump not even cold yet come on winter !!

Had heat exchanger and stats on a suprima,another suprima circuit board but renewed boiler, and ideal mini ignition board. Rubbish boilers in my mind but many more inc good ones are subject to break downs. Just hope its none of my installs!

This week Diverter valve cartridge on an Isar, Pump on a Ferroli optima, fan on a Solo and standard Grundfoss 15-50 on a y plan.

All seized due to lack of use over the summer.

had a mix these past few weeks, had a baxi 105he, ideal isar, ideal icos, glow worm hxi, glowworm ultimate, alpha combi, and a worcester i junior. all different bits n pieces.

im waiting for the freeze point, all the worcesters with external condensates seem to be the worst. ill have the mrs' hair dryer at the ready :66:

Love them Worcestershire ernt a fortune on them last winter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Brake downs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock