Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Boss adapter markings in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I think the markings on this boss adapter are to make sure its installed with the correct fall but im not quite sure what the makings mean and how i need to align it
DSC_3751.JPG

Is anybody able to tell what the markings mean?
It doesn't have 'top' marked on it anywhere

H is for Hunter, the manuf.
S758 is the part number
50mm is the size
Made in UK is self explanatory!
The mould tool mark at the bottom of the photo shows the latest version of the tool (March 2021) used to make it.

I didn't know it had a 'top'. Is it not symmetrical?

H is for Hunter, the manuf.
S758 is the part number
50mm is the size
Made in UK is self explanatory!
The mould tool mark at the bottom of the photo shows the latest version of the tool (March 2021) used to make it.

I didn't know it had a 'top'. Is it not symmetrical?
Sorry i should have been more clear. I was referring to the circular imprint on the lower end with the arrow running between numbers 1 and 2 and numbers 1-12 around the outside

Sorry i should have been more clear. I was referring to the circular imprint on the lower end with the arrow running between numbers 1 and 2 and numbers 1-12 around the outside
That is the date code in the moulding tool that is used to manufacture the part. It's for the manufacturer to know the date/version, in case of a problem. It has no meaning to do with fitting the part. It's showing the date of the 3rd month in 2021.

That is the date code in the moulding tool that is used to manufacture the part. It's for the manufacturer to know the date/version, in case of a problem. It has no meaning to do with fitting the part. It's showing the date of the 3rd month in 2021.
Ahh ok Cheers. Thanks for that

Reply to Boss adapter markings in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock