Discuss bosch worcester 240 gas valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trev.p

think maybe the problem is the gas valve it as been just cutting out and then later working for short time, is there somethink on the valve to do with the electric,s that maybe wrong ? i tapped the side of valve and it came on but now wont work just click,s at the burner any help would be good thank you

best advice i can give you is to stop hitting the gasvalve and call in a gas engineer

Not uncommon for these valves to start sticking,get it checked out by a gas engineer

would the gasman work to a fault chart ? or go to the gas valve first ? thank,s..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bosch worcester 240 gas valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back