Discuss bosch drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dom brennan

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi I've just been offered a reconditioned bosch gbh 36v v-li compact 36v drill with 1- 2.6ah battery and charger for £200 is it worth is and are they any good. the work i do now as an apprentice is only domestic but when i come out of my time in 2 more years i would like to move onto site work.

Humm? Smell anything? Save your 200 add another 135 and get a new one with two batteries a 3 years wazza. When your an apprentice all the big boys will borrow it and abuse it.

i would say that the new 18 volts sds's are more than adequate.
even more so for site work.

you're not going to be coming up against anything tough in houses made of air and paper......

and today i had to core drill a freaking flint and ragstone wall.....

The Bosch compact is a very good drill. I would not buy second hand at that price tho. I got one with 3 batts 300 squids brand new a few years ago. One thing to consider is it doh chisel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bosch drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
T
Danfoss TP5000 not "communicating" with Heatrae Sadia Electromax. Hi everyone, first post here, so I hope this is in the correct forum. I...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, a bit of an unusual post again but really at a loos with this one. I'm a little paranoid since I've worked for, and with cocaine...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
The new proposed points system has been a hot topic over the past weeks. Especially relevant is what seems to be a total stop to allowing...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back