Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Boilermate 2000 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gjlatz

Hello all,

I'm going to attempt to change some taps in our house, however the house has a mains pressure throughout hot water supplied from a Thermal Store.

My question is. In order to change the taps do I simply turn off the mains supply (under kitchen sink) drain the taps and then change them. Or is there something else that has to be done with the thermal store?

Many thanks

Gjlatz

Turning off the incoming mains should do the trick! be sure that your workin on the mains and not a balanced cold because some times people do real silly things when piping a pressurised cylinder.

Thanks for the reply Hugh. The house is 7 years old and info regarding the water supply is that it's mains pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boilermate 2000 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock