Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss boiler stopped in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yardmaster

ok guys i have an old boiler in a shed, which sometimes doesnt lit up, unless i press the reset button on the thermostat

why is it doing this? and what do i need to replace?

thanks

steve

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to get someone in who knows what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler stopped in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
My towel rail is not electric but separate to central heating and has been working consistently but since the 2 port valve was replaced on Monday...
Replies
Views
Hi wonder if anyone can help. Had no issues last year. Have Valiant ecoTEC plus and Drayton thermostat. I have tended to leave thernostat and...
Replies
Views
We have an oil delivery booked for Friday but we ran out earlier today. We topped the tank with 150L from containers, bled the first boiler from...
Replies
Views
S
Oil furnace not igniting, today my oil boiler tripped the central heating fuse, once reset the boiler needed reset on the furnace control box(no...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock