Discuss Boiler power cable on hot pipe and water pipe pressed on isolator switch in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

CE59A400-5273-4C98-ACCE-6DF023018DDD.jpeg

hi, I’m wondering, is this cable safe to be going around the very hot copper pipe as it is and is the white pipe okay pressed against the isolator switch? Gas engineer came to do it today. Just seems a bit risky to me so wanted to check I’m not going die if something leaks or gets too hot.

Not the best I would get a piece of 22mm pipe insulation

Reply to Boiler power cable on hot pipe and water pipe pressed on isolator switch in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope someone can help. I’m hoping this isn’t a permanent problem. We’ve converted a gravity vented hot water system, into an unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking to see if anyone can give some advice please. My Baxi boiler has been losing pressure and I am having to top it up approx. every 4...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
D
we had a grant condensing boiler fitted last year, the lad works for a heating company and said would fit it. when he did he put the pipes all...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock