Discuss Boiler loosing pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eastlincs89

The pressure in my boiler seems to keep dropping. I can't see a leak anywhere and the boiler keeps make like a boiling bubbling sound? Any ideas?

Thanks, the Worcester engineer is booked for the 14th as it's only a month old so under warranty obviously. Just wanted to ask in the mean time

ive finally managed to bleed all the rads in my house, a stupid amount of air came out of all of them. Could this of been reducing the pressure in the boiler some how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler loosing pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
What the easiest way to find why my boiler is losing pressure. It is about 5 years old Vaillant combi boiler, we have just had 2 vertical radiator...
Replies
Views
L
I can see the small leak in back boiler, have tried all sorts of products to seal it. have drained the radiators but pressure from water in actual...
Replies
Views
LyndaB
L
Back