Discuss Boiler keeps clicking but doesn't ignite in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wolvesal

New poster, the boiler does not seem to ignite. The pressure is at 1 bar but it does not want to ignite . Is there anything that you think I can try to get it working tonight ?.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

kids turned the gas isolation valve off under boiler? if not then you need to get a qualified person to take a look im afraid.

if the boilers clicking so trying to fire its likely the problems gas/ignition related and requires an engineer to solve.

Last edited:
Thanks I have someone coming out tomorrow . Cold shower in the morning though :(

Boiler make and model usually helps as well mate

Be careful with what advice is given in open forum please. Many boiler repairs should not and must not be attempted by non competent persons and we must not, as responsible engineers, encourage illegal working.

Thank you.

Be careful with what advice is given in open forum please. Many boiler repairs should not and must not be attempted by non competent persons and we must not, as responsible engineers, encourage illegal working.

Thank you.
Understood. was just encouraging to give relevant info to try and help diagnosis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler keeps clicking but doesn't ignite in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Funny
    • Optimistic
Hi, I've got a ferroli 901 boiler, I initially thought the pcb was at fault so bought a new one and I'm having the same problem ( has been...
Replies
Views
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I have a viessmann vitoden 100 w boiler and we have had a three hour power cut this afternoon/ evening. The boiler switches on and the...
Replies
Views
Abbie S
A
Hi, I fix what I can around the house myself and have fixed a few toilets but I need help with this one. This toilet keeps running and stopping...
Replies
Views
Hi guys and girls, the fan on my Heatslave 20/25 doesn't start, I've had look and cleaned fuel filters etc and everything that should be clean is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock