Discuss Blue light constant on Worcester boiler but no heat in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Blue light on but no heat from radiators. When I reset the boiler, there is a slight chugging noise like it’s wanting to fire up but can’t. The blue light is on constantly

Reply to Blue light constant on Worcester boiler but no heat in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am not sure whether anyone ever saw this issue.... My Worcester Bosch boiler was installed last year August, since then I found the...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
Hi A Worcester combi boiler (5 years old) constantly firing up for 2 mins etc . Radiators can get slightly warm and heating symbol shows on...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock