Discuss Blocked drains in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steph Bell

Hi every time I use sink in bathroom it makes the shower fill up with horrible waste and when I use shower it fill up quick and I havevto switch it off to letvit go down before during it on again also checked all the pipes white ones under Dink nothing stick in them and at bottom of shower there is mess and my shower is in separate room it's square tray can you help tried five mi Ute drain unlocker bleach boiling water and steamer thanks steph

Hi there Steph, yeah you've a blocked drain alright. Drain unblockers from supermarkets are no good, u may need a plumber in to blast water down to clear it, Travis Perkins have a drain unblocker that has caustic soda in it. Could try that.

If you want something to tip down the drain use salts of spirits good plumb merchants will keep it but by far better way would be strip down and manual clean and inspection of the drains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Blocked drains in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock