Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss blatent advertising but good fun in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i find bristan taps take longer to fit then most cus you have to go to the merchants to buy replacements for the really poor copper tails they send with alot of there taps. 30 mins to fit, 1 hour to go to the merchants. :)

I don't like em. Not what they used to be. Last two monobloc i fitted wouldn't stop dripping straight outta the box. Even the cheapy taps can get a seal on new taps

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

the point is being missed here, can you see the video, it is funny!!!

they should have used fischer fixings on the basin so they could have pulled out the ped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to blatent advertising but good fun in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, As I need to purchase two new taps for our en suite, I've noticed that almost all taps now come with flexi tails as standard. I've read some...
Replies
Views
Is being a plumbing lecture really as bad a job as some say. I am still keen to give it a go. See them advertised quiet abit. Has anyone done it...
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help with this. The tap is a Bristan RS BAS C, the hot tap has been leaking and I've trying to get the...
Replies
Views
Hi I've seen a previous thread that is closed now regarding this subject but the end result I could not see. Our Shower runs hot for 30 seconds...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock