Discuss Bidet installation. Help needed.. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi..
I am after advice on installing a bidet in a toilet with the water valve hidden inside the cistern.
I am renting. Is there anyone with a creative way to go about this without drilling the cistern?

If that doesn’t make a lot of sense, let me know and I will add a photo.

Thank you very much in advance.

Do you have permission from the landlord?

It will not be easy to do this and comply with water regs - don’t do it.
Hi Ben..
I don’t have permission yet. I was hoping there would be a way around it, I will then ask for permission when I have an idea of how it’d be done.
Thanks for your reply.

Reply to Bidet installation. Help needed.. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking to install a bidet spray gun by the toilet, ideally this would involve sending hot and cold water into a thermostatic mixer then that...
Replies
Views
Hi there, can anybody help? I am trying to buy a replacement toilet flush push button as my current one is broken? However I cannot find the same...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Toilet continuously flushing/cistern filling. This happens regardless of what else is going on within the house (videos were taken before and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock