Discuss Best programmable room thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tab0fish-112

Hi
Just need opinions on a good programmable rt. I need 7 day or 2/5 day with a battery backup. Cheers

Another vote for the Honeywell 900 series.

i would say honeywell too. however i have just taken over a maintenance contract and have had to replace about 6 in the last two weeks as the relays aren't clicking over all less then a year old and not from the same batch.

i would say honeywell too. however i have just taken over a maintenance contract and have had to replace about 6 in the last two weeks as the relays aren't clicking over all less then a year old and not from the same batch.
ouch, had none of the new ones go wrong yet, but a few of the older models.

the Delta Dore ones are supposed to have best rf signal and they have 5 year warranty probs with honeywell its only 1 year, and cos put boliers in with 5 year warranty, cust expects same with controller, they get a bit miffed when they have to pay for new one :)

Known issue with twin channel and single timers ST9100 / ST9400 not had it with any CM900 series....yet......

Just trying an altech one in my house, quite impressed, but it's only been in a couple of weeks.

I like the Honeywell CM927/07.

Don't get many customers calling me back to explain how it works with them.

oh eck...am fitting one on monday :-(

if new stock you will be fine pal, as talking to the honeywell rep "most" got recalled from suppliers, shame i have had 4 or 5 go belly up, almost all around 13 months old too!

was told by merchant that warranty starts from when it was manufactured rather than when sold to end user, could be on shelf amonth or two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best programmable room thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock