Discuss Best Place For Posting Heating Engineer/Plumber Requests in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I am new to this forum. I'm looking to see if someone could point me in the direct to post Best Place For Heating Engineer/Plumber Requests.

Morning and welcome along. Glad to have you on board. We have different sub forums on the site for each title. So Plumbing questions should be in the Plumbing area and heating in the Central heating area. But if it gets to confusing or you post in the wrong section by accident one of the regulars will normally point this out and the MODs will move the post for you to the correct section of the forum. Have a play around. Once you have messed a bit it becomes second nature.

Reply to Best Place For Posting Heating Engineer/Plumber Requests in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and...
Replies
Views
Back