Discuss Best combi drill at the moment? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate at work has the bosch pro stuff. Im quite impressed. I have ended up with a lot of dewalt 18v li-on stuff and i cant complain either

There's a DeWalt 18v li-on with 2 batteries on at plumbfix for £100 inc VAT.
Been looking at that lately, my very old combi is getting weak and will need replacing soon.

*Edit* Just noticed it's ni-cd :(
The Li-on version is £150 inc VAT and comes with 3 batteries

Last edited:
DeWalt XR DCD785C2SF-GB 18V 1.5Ah Li-Ion Cordless Combi Drill | 18V Cordless Combi Drills | NoLinkingToThis
DeWalt DCD785L1GP-GB 18V 3Ah Li-Ion Cordless Combi Drill XR | 18V Cordless Combi Drills | NoLinkingToThis
Bosch GSB 18V-LI 18V 4Ah Li-Ion Cordless Combi Drill Coolpack Battery | All Power Tool Deals | NoLinkingToThis

I use a Makita BHP451 I think its called, good drill. Im thinking of upgrading my stuff to Milwaukee though. I cant quite justify Hilti prices. Although I see Makita have bucked the trend now and have bought out 4ah 18v batterys alongside the 3ah BL1830

I might be teaching you to suck eggs Super Mario but do you do the keyless chuck up by just holding it in your hand and pulling the trigger whilst in forward. I only ask as ive found its its always best if you don't want the bit to fall out the end if you just give it a nip up with your hand after rather than just drilling whilst holding the chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best combi drill at the moment? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock