Discuss Bending 22mm pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

learnplum

Hi, do most use a hand held device, or a spring, if you are a samson, or a free standing device, like the hilmor one?
Thanks.:tounge_smile:

For my work I use handheld hilmor, by the time you've carried your toolbox, crimper, pipe etc.....I ain't carrying a floor standing bender aswell.

Hi, do most use a hand held device, or a spring, if you are a samson, or a free standing device, like the hilmor one?
Thanks.:tounge_smile:

Hand held. Get free standing one if you need to bend 28 or 35mm copper pipe.

Thanks guys, can you get a hand held accurate bend?
Or is the free standing floor hilmor more accurate?

Thanks guys, can you get a hand held accurate bend?
Or is the free standing floor hilmor more accurate?

What do you call accurate? +-2mm?
It’s up to you to make it accurate.

Last edited:
bend it and cut it to size, whats left goes to the scrapman!! - for a fee of course

Hand held! Good for upper body muscle building!

If you are a bit devoid of muscles it can be hard to bend 22mm in a hand bender though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bending 22mm pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock