Discuss BBQ lighting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid Viscous

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just got the bbq :chef: going a treat with my Superfire 2 gas torch & was just wondering if anyone else has a particular favourite torch for this job?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370720640.152944.jpg
Did the same last week!

No no no, haven't you heard of the one match rule. Your not a man till you've mastered it!

Mate when I was a kid matches were for losers. Making worms and ants burn with a magnifying glass was how it was done.

Just lit my chimnea. Some split sticks 2 corks full of petrol and one match. Pysh easy :smile:

Used my blow torch to kill the ants in the garden, I just don't get bored of it. Plus my daughter loves it.

I'm such a kid at heart

One match is fine if you wanna wait an hour, but man I were HUNGRY! Thought about getting the hot air paint stripper on it at one point :56:

One match rule every time.

It's the dozen beers and half bottle of Kraken rule that puts me away.............

When I am Marvin Hagler I don't give a damn what people think. Ill throw all my man points away and wear ladies underwear to get food if I have to!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BBQ lighting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had a new Grandfos UPS3 pump fitted today, and am trying to set it up. I want it on 2nd setting, but having problems. The green light is on...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Not sure if this is the correct area to post? Firstly, i'm not doing this work myself but I need to get a question answered as it...
Replies
Views
My Zanussi gas oven has 4 gas rings and 2 gas ovens (the smaller top oven has a grill). (Model ZCG664GNC). There are 6 gas knobs (gas taps you...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed)...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock