Discuss Baxi platinum 24 HE fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsplumbing

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi , Fitted a Baxi Platinum just over 5 years ago, customer has had a intermitant fault with it since it was fitted ! Baxi have been out quite a few times and can-not sort it, fault it runs ok for quite a wile then desides not to fire customer has to reset, then ok , is getting fed up with it , go's out boiler is on time setting comes back boiler not on, has to reset, will then be ok for weeks, only fault code that shows is ER no numbers, I think it a fault with PCB, local Parts center tell me they sell quite a lot of them, any thoughts ?? Told customer to throw it back at Baxi as it has allways had this problem !!

Had that before on one of these. Baxi told me it was the fan.

thanks Leo21, Baxi know their is a problem with these boilers but wont say what ! They have been out to this one several times and cant sort it, not replaced any parts , I still think its a PCB fault , it works very well apart from this minor glitch.

The one i had used to lock out but always reset. If its the pcb e168 usually flashes.

Don't get ya Croppie. To much info or something.

Fair one. Perhaps something could be put in place to encourage or remind us to put it the private gsr forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi platinum 24 HE fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock