Discuss BAXI Luna 3 - no hot water in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Is it making a solid red light when waters flowing ?

Also if you live in a hard water area then yes I would clean the screen
No Shawn, NOT solid at all.... rapid flickers. SHOULD it be solid?
Yes should be constant sounds like the flow sensor is getting old part no 81
Obviously have to turn off the incoming water. But will it back-siphon all the hot water from the lines above this level?

Easy way to test pop the sensor off keep the wires on / attached and get a magnetic screwdriver and rotate / spin the screwdriver around in the hex bit in a circle motion this will fire the boiler up for hot water so have a tap open after you popped the sensor off

The red light should be constant

Easy way to test pop the sensor off keep the wires on / attached and get a magnetic screwdriver and rotate / spin the screwdriver around in the hex bit in a circle motion this will fire the boiler up for hot water so have a tap open after you popped the sensor off

The red light should be constant
To clarify, to test the transducer, rotate a magnetic screwdriver in the rilevator?

Yes In the part 624 spin a magnetic screwdriver in a circular motion eg move it around in the hex clip

OZ, are you in Britain?
No, I'm not.
I reside in one of the Colony's.

There is a plastic strainer at the bottom of this part and also a wire mesh strainer inside the part.

Just replace the whole part, they do a lot of work and if you get more than 4 years out of them you're doing well.
I always have 2 or 3 of them on hand due to necessity.

No, I'm not.
I reside in one of the Colony's.

There is a plastic strainer at the bottom of this part and also a wire mesh strainer inside the part.

Just replace the whole part, they do a lot of work and if you get more than 4 years out of them you're doing well.
I always have 2 or 3 of them on hand due to necessity.
Got one on order. Thanks.

You in the States?

Reply to BAXI Luna 3 - no hot water in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
M
I've got a heating boiler which heats up the water in a tank located in a cupboard upstairs and then from there I get hot water & hearing. I get...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Back