Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi combi 105HE expansion vessel replaced in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wjl52

Hi" folks I am new to this site and was wondering if anyone could help me with my boiler problem,s.
this is how it all started, my boiler was loosing pressure and had to be topped up every day, thought I solved the problem by repairing a split pipe,this seemed to cure fault for about a week then it started all over again loosing pressure, checked for leaks on system all ok,then I was told to check the pressure vessel when I did this I got water out off the valve so i presumed it was knackered and decided to fit a new external pressure vessel this seemed to work well for a while but found it hard to balance the water pressure in system if I topped it up to 1 bar it activated the PVR then had to top up again, fitted a new Pvr and pressure gauge now I top it up to 0.5 bar and when the boiler fires up it drops to 0 bar and gradually rises to2.3bar but i still need to top it up say once a week , now I have another problem discoloured water from the hot and cold taps water board has checked mains all ok an none of my neighbors have any problems with their water so I was wondering if it is possible to get CHW into the DHW.
Please can anyone help.
Regards WJL52

Very sorry mate , to work on your boiler I am sure you know you have to be gas safe registered , we cant help you because its against the rules, and if we do Croppie batters us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi combi 105HE expansion vessel replaced in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for someone that can replace the expansion vessel on an old heating system that is losing pressure every day and needs topping up at least three times a day. Trying to eliminate what the cause could be. Appreciate that it could be a leak somewhere, but looking to tackle one issue at a...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a baxi duotec combi boiler that every day or other day needs topping up as pressure drops below 0.5bar. When fired up it can reach OVER 2.5bar also whilst running CH. Is this more than likely a flat Expansion Vessel that needs inflating or could there be other possible causes if...
Replies
Views
hello we have an unvented system. we have an issue where the hot water is hot for 10 seconds and then luke warm, turn off taps / wait and turn back and it repeats itself. had boiler checked and told it was the expansion vessel. Had the expansion vessel drained and recharged. plumber told me...
Replies
Views
the pressure of my boiler looks unstable After i re-pressurize to 1.5 bar, using tap is ok without problem. but when turn on the central heating, the pressure rises over 2 and the error code 117 showing water pressure high After i did the bleeding and re-pressurize to 1.3 bar, the heating is...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem could be. We have a biomass boiler and stratification tank set up and recently had an issue with boiler pressure dropping off when the system was cold...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock