Discuss Baxi boiler just installed.... gurgling sounds. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Max Thomas

Hi. New Baxi 619 heat boiler installed last week. Type with a hot water cylinder.
Lots of water / gurgling sounds when hearing switched on. Plus the boiler ignites and stays on for approx 10 minutes then switches off. Then comes back on after a few minutes.... this cycle repeats.

Any advice please?

Chances are there’s still air in the system circulating round did the installs tell you to check your system in a week and maybe top up the pressure if sealed ?

Reply to Baxi boiler just installed.... gurgling sounds. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, hope someone can help with this. My central heating system has a Worcester gas combi boiler, paired with a nest thermostat and a megaflo...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, my hot water is set to come on at 5.30 am for 1 hour , for the last 2 days I have heard this noise as the boiler is in the airing cupboard...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
Back