Discuss Baxi 80e instant combi overheating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PRplumb82

Hi, just after abit of advice really, customer of mine has recently put heating on for first time this yr and boiler keeps faulting out overheating, hot water is working fine it's just when in heating mode heat doesn't seem to be circulating away from boiler - changed pump but still have the same problem.

Pretty sure it's not a faulty sensor as pipe work gets red hot with in a few seconds, heat just doesn't seem to be able to get away from boiler.

thinking now system may have sludge in or a blockage somewhere - not got lots of experience in fault finding so was wondering if anyone else may have had similar problems with this boiler that could help.

Thanks in advance.

need to get gsr logo up on yr name before answers will be forthcoming I am afraid, have a look at the orange banner above

Ahh ok thanks for the advice my gsr is 561523, il try get the logo put in place tonight.

trvs & lock shields fully open, boilers in a flat there's only 4 x rads

You need to send a pm to gasman or redsaw with your details.

Sent my details to Redsaw - couldn't send them to gasman as his message box is full and he cannot receive anymore pm's!

clean out you inbox Gasman!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 80e instant combi overheating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I must be cursed The new boiler that was fitted yesterday had a problem on commissioning, when the central heating was turned on the boiler fired...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone i have a Baxi 424 combi the system working fine but the maximum tempruter on the screen reach only 57 degrees for heater and 51...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Have a peculiar problem with my Gloworm Flexicom 30cx combi boiler, the main heat exchanger is getting red hot and fault coding on...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi all. After some advice before I get some quotes. I have a 19 year old baxi 105e instant that needs replaced for something more efficient. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock