Discuss baxi 105he hot water issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigrab2203

your probably sick being asked about this but help would be appreciated!
baxi comb 105he around 10 years old in my daughters flat se just moved in and has heating but when you turn the hot water on it comes through hot but quickly goes cold and the temp lights drop out one at a time then it turns off!
there are a few things apparently ie diverter valve, heat exchanger, heat limiter sensor any ideas? thanks

sorry to say unless your gas safe you cant do much and most of them require taking the case off which you cant do

best advice get a heating eng out

This plumbing forum will not provide advice to anybody with regards to boiler repairs or any other form of gas plumbing without you first providing us with your Gas Safe Registration number in a thread - for very obvious reasons. If you're not qualified to touch gas, you should stay well clear of trying to!

This plumbing forum will not provide advice to anybody with regards to boiler repairs or any other form of gas plumbing without you first providing us with your Gas Safe Registration number in a thread - for very obvious reasons. If you're not qualified to touch gas, you should stay well clear of trying to!

are you not allowed to close threads yet AP?

I am not doing repairs but the gas engineers first words were "oh that's an out dated system it needs a part ill see what I can do" no information nothing and its been a week and a half I do all the maintenance other than the gas so wouldn't touch the boiler I just want to be sure he's not ripping her off is all guys

I have no intention of attempting any repairs to the gas system I do the maintenance for the landlord and just wanted to be sure the guy isn't trying to rip her off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi 105he hot water issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just moved a radiator from one wall to another, straight forward job, heating is working, problem is that on turning on a hot water tap...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock