Discuss Baxi 105HE 60 light flashing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backboiler

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Called out to this boiler 475-75-18 today with 60 light flashing on demand for CH or HW. Fan not runnng. Pump proving fault i understand. Pump runs, no air in boiler. The CH differential valve pin is not lifting on demand. I can force the boiler to light by holding up the microswitch. I changed the CH diaphragm, cleaned thepin and greased. Also I made sure the small sensing pipe wasclear. The div valve is relatively clean (no gunge). Still the 60 degreeflashing. I had a spare pump head so changed that just in case. 60 degree neonstill flashing..... I removed large DHW press diff valve to access the front section of the CH valve behind. I then removed the front CH diff pin, cleaned, lubed and replaced. Still no joy. I tried to get the bypass pipe off to check for blockages but it wouldn't budge and I didn't have the O rings, so as time was getting on I went no further .... today. Am I right to assume the entire div valve needs stripping or replacing to rectify the problem? Anyone else had this problem?

Called out to this boiler 475-75-18 today with 60 light flashing on demand for CH or HW. Fan not runnng. Pump proving fault i understand. Pump runs, no air in boiler. The CH differential valve pin is not lifting on demand. I can force the boiler to light by holding up the microswitch. I changed the CH diaphragm, cleaned thepin and greased. Also I made sure the small sensing pipe wasclear. The div valve is relatively clean (no gunge). Still the 60 degreeflashing. I had a spare pump head so changed that just in case. 60 degree neonstill flashing..... I removed large DHW press diff valve to access the front section of the CH valve behind. I then removed the front CH diff pin, cleaned, lubed and replaced. Still no joy. I tried to get the bypass pipe off to check for blockages but it wouldn't budge and I didn't have the O rings, so as time was getting on I went no further .... today. Am I right to assume the entire div valve needs stripping or replacing to rectify the problem? Anyone else had this problem?
if the 60 light is still flashing and it runs with the rear microswitch pushed up(pin not lifting) the small sensing port under the ch diaphragm is blocked or the pipes leading to it

14.9 Central Heating Temperature Sensor
(Fig. 69)
1. Ease the retaining tab on the sensor away and
disconnect the electrical plug.
2. Unscrew the sensor from it’s pocket and reassemble
in reverse order. The plug will only fit one way.

unplug it, it might work and should be around 1.5ohms (dry pocketed)
courtesy of gm...

(Fig. 69)

courtesy of gm...
1.5 ohms at 70 degrees,at rest (cold 11k ohms)

(Fig. 69)

courtesy of gm...

Wrong in this case Redsaw. Since I last posted the thermistor has been tested, the entire diverter valve has been fitted with the relevant service kits, all pipes are clear but still the damn pin isn't lifting. I'm going back to check the filter on the return pipe and the primary heat exchanger are clear. Can't think of anything else. PCB is only 8 months old

The return inlet filter and the heat ex where clear. Does anyone else have any suggestions to solve this problem?

TNT?

Williams & Co have just posted some cracking deals on new boilers!

weird one, sorry I can't help as it sounds like you've covered all the relevant stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 105HE 60 light flashing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, I have a Bosch 35CDi, and today found all the lights flashing on the front. Normally I can reset the boiler, but this did not work. There...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views
D
Baxi 105he fault code blocked condensate trap? Removed terminals disconnected the pipes undid fixings removed trap and gave it a good clean out...
Replies
Views
David Tait
D
Condensing boiler installed by local Gas Safe plumber in 2014, not combi. Failed a couple of weeks ago with flashing blue light which googling...
Replies
Views
Hi hoping someone can help with this as its beginning to drive me nuts. Boiler generally well serviced and working fine, no problems with DHW...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock