Discuss BAXI 105E CH turns of at 50deg! DHW is fine, I'm stumped? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stu292

Since I installed this boiler I thought I knew all it's quirks and but this one has me stumped.

The DHW is working fine, endless hot water.

Central heating fires up, radiators get warm boiler reaches 50 degrees and shuts down as if it's reached the correct operating temperature, pump continues to circulate before shutting off as per normal procedure.

It has a wireless thermostat which I can place right next to it and watch it do it's cycle. Even though the boiler has switched off at 50 degrees the thermostat continues to try and tell the boiler to continue to operate as the thermostatic room temperature has not been reached. Thus when the boiler has completed it's cycle it gets the signal from the thermostat fires up again heats up to 50 degrees shuts down, pump runs and so on.

I thought it might be the thermistor so have replaced that but it's still the same.

Nothing has been touched or changed prior to the fault, it's been fine since the last service a year ago.

Thanks
Stu

You need to get your post count up (10) and give a mod your GS details and we can try and help on a closed forum.

have a read of the header in orange at the top of the page, re gas work. get your service engineer back to do a repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BAXI 105E CH turns of at 50deg! DHW is fine, I'm stumped? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock