Discuss Bathroom, hand basin, cold, ceramic valve replacement. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terry2469

I live in the South Kesteven district of Lincolnshire looking to find a replacement for the offending valve on a mixer tap. Any recommendations please.

take the offending item to an independant merchant and match it to a replacement

Search for ceramic cartridges on ebay. A company called Burnley Plumbing Services will come up. They have loads of cartridges and have never let me down yet. You will need to take measurements of your cartridge to be sure you have the right one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bathroom, hand basin, cold, ceramic valve replacement. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a kitchen mixer tap with quarter turn levers and the cold side started dripping. I took out the ceramic valve and replaced it with one from...
Replies
Views
Have a sink basin tap photo attached and need to replace the heads as behind they have cracked. Any idea where I can get replacement tap head...
Replies
Views
I have a Bristan Manhattan mixer tap in the kitchen. Five years ago, it started to drip. I replaced the valve in the cold water side and the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know please what kind of fitting this is? I have hot cold wallmounted faucets for a bathroom basin. The original taps (pictured were...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
Back