Currently reading:
Barkeep!

Discuss Barkeep! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking at your photo, icanunderstand why you go for hobgoblin, I like wizard ales, made up the hill from where i live, or preferabpy a nice single malt or two or three or I forget now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's how far you have to go back for a croppie round! ......

christ I'm bored!

About 20 minutes ago I told Mrs Croppie of your choices of drink, such as disaronno and lucazade or whatever the tripe was.

She's still laughing at you, interspersed with the occasional utterance of "Girl!"

About 20 minutes ago I told Mrs Croppie of your choices of drink, such as disaronno and lucazade or whatever the tripe was.

She's still laughing at you, interspersed with the occasional utterance of "Girl!"

give them a try! Don't be a sheep and go with the crowd. Anyway, this time next week you'd give your right bollock for a chinzano and dr pepper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Barkeep! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock