Discuss Bar shower suddenly stopped working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ashtonjay

about 5 months ago i fitted a bar mixer shower for a customer and it ran great
yesterday i got a call from her saying that it has all of a sudden gone from great pressure to a trickle

any ideas?

thank you

do you mean the filter washers?
how could these have restricted flow?

thanks

Yes, check if they are blocked at all.

Is the rubbish flow the same on either hot or cold?

If not the filters remove and check the flow control assembly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bar shower suddenly stopped working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can someone get to the bottom of this before I call a plumber, en suite shower started leaking from the mixer bar so took the shower off...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back