Currently reading:
Bank holiday

Discuss Bank holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Yet another bank holiday coming up. I'm off fishing tomorrow evening and will be returning Sunday morning. She's granted me permission!!

Whats your plans??

£1.60 a pint??? Ho Lee ***.. wheres that???
Newcastle. I only go in before the match.
Cheap as chips,pint in a real glass and not watered down.
sometimes the old man drinks stones which is roughly the same price.
Carlings and carlsberg etc are all under. £2 too

Kids have played up all day the wife's knackered and gone up for an early night so me and the dog are kicking the bank holiday off with a dhansak and a few sides

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 49
Strawberry a and balsamic reduction or venison and chocolate or for top end walkers cheese and onion and cadburys diary milka

I'm working today. Then off Sunday Monday. Have some quality time wth the nippers. I've been Woking long days lately.
Must be all you gas engineers leaving gas escapes.

Well just the massive escapes that can be seen from space. Can't believe that pushfit didn't last on the 225mm intermediate pressure !

It's the juxtaposition of combined flavours that your uneducated cloth covered northern monkey tongue wouldn't understand....

Must be a soft southerner thing having to have sweet stuff to offset those nasty bitter and hot flavours.
Just have nice sweet glass of ribena with it.

Must be a soft southerner thing having to have sweet stuff to offset those nasty bitter and hot flavours.
Just have nice sweet glass of ribena with it.

The explosion of tastes and flavours would send your cloth cap covered brain into overdrive.

What's the matter monkey boy? Afraid you might taste sumfink?

And remember everyone. If you have a BBQ use charcoal....if you use a gas BBQ you aren't a real man.

Weber long lasting coals split 50/50 for direct and indirect grilling use a foil tray to keep the coals apart and 1/4 fill it with water it acts as a drip tray and the moisture will stop your joint from drying out when grilling indirect.

Weber long lasting coals split 50/50 for direct and indirect grilling use a foil tray to keep the coals apart and 1/4 fill it with water it acts as a drip tray and the moisture will stop your joint from drying out when grilling indirect.

You Da Man!!!!

Not even watched Bambi 4 times this morning. BBQ? Cooker? Where might I find a BBQ in my northern cave?

Fire and wheels you have?

BBQing is a sport! A serious business where man, beer and succulent slabs of meat lightly smoked come together.

You're preaching to the choir brother. All those words are exactly the way I feel.
Men at the BBQ and the women can go away in the kitchen and giggle while drinking rosè

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bank holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back