Discuss "Balanced" Flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bewsh

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
25hl5s5.jpg
Have a browse of this - Work carried out by a builder.

One of the customers on contract with my work, down in Swansea. They called Wales&West Utilities as the CO alarm was going off. They capped the gas off to the property and said to get some one in, so they called us as they were insured.

All going through the HSE now.

The picture is off Gas Engineers facebook page, but there is a different picture we had in our toolbox talk, where they had removed the bricks, and put another kitchen cupboard unit on the one there. So someone had seen it, taken a picture and not done anything about it?!

Last edited:
Speechless,

At least they removed the combustible kitchen unit and replaced it with bricks

I bet they wished they got the washing out of the machine before the acro went up

At least they removed the combustible kitchen unit and replaced it with bricks

No no, they replaced the bricks with the combustable kitchen unit.

Absolutely crazy some of the stuff people do! Some right shockers on the Facebook page, you should check it out https://www.************/gasengineersuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to "Balanced" Flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
I have a Navian boiler with an iFlow air system that provides air around the house via high velocity conduit. It's just over a 1 year old property...
Replies
Views
I
I have a Navian boiler with an iFlow air system that provides air around the house via high velocity conduit. It's just over a 1 year old property...
Replies
Views
Have had a customer call me this afternoon saying the builder knocked the flue pipe last week and now there is water continuously from the flue...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock