Discuss Bahco Adjustables poor quality! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pm Mark (mate :presents3:)

I'll let you know how I get on :hurray:

I do like my Bahco stuff and we have quite a bit of it. One gripe about the large hacksaw though, I've had two snap in the last four years, both after about 18 months of ownership :(

I like Bhaco stuff, and I've got to add, I haven't snapped my hacksaw. Haven't got their junior hacksaw. Got a old Eclipse one.

Can you get replacement springs for bahco's?
Had a quick look but no joy.
I've got an old bahco 31' alligator with a bit of play, but there's no spring on the roller??????

Mark Haywood.

Hello Mark. I contacted the lad you put me on to but he can't get the Bahco spare spring/screw.
Do you (or anyone) know where I could get one of these springs?
After all, it's only a spring!

It's like the spring pictured on the label in this link.....

Bahco Adjustable Spanner Repair Kit, Worm wheel and pin. | eBay

Ta :crazy:

Some of the best tools you can get are old British made ones second hand off ebay and car boot sales! They just don't make stuff like they used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bahco Adjustables poor quality! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello I've seen a lot of posts on bahco adjustables but what has been boggling my mind is what are the differences between the 6071, 8071, 9071...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock