Search the forum,

Discuss back to wall pan but... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
The waste outlet is 1ft away from the back wall. Is there any chance? I will build a box 150mm deep for the concealed cistern so need a toilet that has the pan connection quite far back. I believe I have managed to do it once by swan necking a flexi but not sure if it's just an imagination.

I am not wanting to dig out the floor to alter and connect on to the clay.

I am thinking there has to be someone on here that has had a go

Vitra s20, or s50 . They are 150mm from the end of the spiggot to the back of the pan

Mutley you get the question mark multikwicks by mcalpine that might help, fitted loads of that vitra 20's victoria plumb or even ebay,

A little bit too pricey that toilet pan. I was looking for around 120. Is the ? The swan neck then Kris?

Yeh mate, different terminology lol

Depends i spose on the base of the wc if they are solid below the spigot the swan hits the porcalin,

Not sure about names or makes but have fitted a few back to walls where the spigot has been well recessed into the pan which would give you loads of play,

Mutley, Where did you get a price for the s20 btw pan, I use a merchants about 15 minutes away from Hampton court, I would have thought they could do that for 120.

An S20 is 105mm from back of the pan to the spigot though

Mutley, Where did you get a price for the s20 btw pan, I use a merchants about 15 minutes away from Hampton court, I would have thought they could do that for 120.

Just on google. Which is your merchant and what toilet can you suggest with a nice recessed pan outlet?

Masons plumbing in chalkers corner, sheen. They sell a lot of vitra toilets.

Here you go ÂŁ120 inc vat . With a seat
Vitra S20 Back To Wall WC Suite : ukBathrooms
image.jpgimage.jpg

Ok, I am back onto this job now. This is my plan below. I hope I have calculated it alright. As the old toilet was so close to the door, i believe i cam manage a 40mm saving. It doesn't see like much but it does make a difference

20140620_102121.jpgScreenshot_2014-06-20-10-09-45.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to back to wall pan but... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock