Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Automatic fire extinguisher over commercial gas boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bright spark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I've been told by bord gas in Ireland that automatic extinguishers over gas boilers.
Some extinguisher service companies contradict this.
Who's right. I go with Bord gas but I'll always ask the extinguisher company to remove extinguisher rather than me take it down.
Anyone know any law or BS standard to confirm this for me.
thanks in advance

I typed that wrong, Bord gas say to remove extinguishers.
trying to type this while kids going mental!!!

You talking about those bloody horrible little flying saucers with the glass capsule?

Poxy things.......

Don't have them in the civilised world.........

Ansul [emoji378][emoji379][emoji379][emoji378][emoji302][emoji377]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Automatic fire extinguisher over commercial gas boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Hey all Looking for a consensus on an issue that has arisen. Disclaimer is that my ideal icos 12 boiler Is over 10 years old but has been...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock