Discuss Ariston Euro combi A/23 MFFI, no central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trig

Help. I have moved into a house with this boiler. As the cold has arrived I set the knob to dual running as per manual and set to manual on to test. the temp leds come on, the boiler pump runs but then the heat cuts off. it does not have a room thermostat fitted. Water works great.pipes are hot to and from the heat exchanger. no problem related leds on front. pump continues to run.what can it be please?:mad:

Is the water pressure just over 1 bar? If not, you'll need to open the filling loop - and check radiators are bled too.

Water pressure is between 1 and 1.5. . tried one radiator in bedroom nearest boiler and water came out.

Bother - was hoping it would be a simple fix ... errr - are the pipes warm next to the radiators (most of them - not just the one nearest to the boiler). Also, presumably the hot water's fine?

Thanks dontknowitall.None of the pipes near to radiators are warm. The hot water is working fine. The pipes under the boiler are not hot although the one to the left is warm. not sure if that is flow or return?

Oh 'eck. Sounds like it's the boiler to me and I don't do gas. Hopefully someone else will pick this up (and probably advise/tell you to get a gas chappie in).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ariston Euro combi A/23 MFFI, no central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock