Discuss Ariston clas 30HE - 2 problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sim77

Hi all,

Could someone help me out here please? I got 2 errors on Ariston clas 30HE.

Error 1

It shows 201 - manual says - DHW sensor short circuit / open line. Had a look where the sensor is supposed to be just to find a blanked off port and loose sensor wire. Boiler works fine though, just shows error 201 (???). Could it be possible that there are models without DHW NTC but this one has a wrong board fitted? Pictures below.

IMG_0913 copy.jpgIMG_0909 copy.jpg

Error 2

If I take a cover off to get to gas valve the boiler ignites but fails to rectify and goes to error 501 - flame lift off. The same happens when flue gas test point is opened. Tiny bit extra air and it goes into 501. CO2 and ratios are fine with cover on and FGA probe in. Take the probe out goes to lock out.

Anyone can help with those 2 faults please? I could not ring technical on the weekend.

Thanks!

Hi all,

Could someone help me out here please? I got 2 errors on Ariston clas 30HE.

Error 1

It shows 201 - manual says - DHW sensor short circuit / open line. Had a look where the sensor is supposed to be just to find a blanked off port and loose sensor wire. Boiler works fine though, just shows error 201 (???). Could it be possible that there are models without DHW NTC but this one has a wrong board fitted? Pictures below.

View attachment 22828View attachment 22829

Error 2

If I take a cover off to get to gas valve the boiler ignites but fails to rectify and goes to error 501 - flame lift off. The same happens when flue gas test point is opened. Tiny bit extra air and it goes into 501. CO2 and ratios are fine with cover on and FGA probe in. Take the probe out goes to lock out.

Anyone can help with those 2 faults please? I could not ring technical on the weekend.

Thanks!

not sure on fault one,fault 2 sounds like flue issues,can you get it to run long enough to do a flue integrity test?

Fault two sounds like breathing problem with the flue or Venturi , it mightn't be anything obvious blocking it just a buildup of of grime or dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ariston clas 30HE - 2 problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am currently having issues with an Ariston Combi A series boiler giving an E08 - "No water in primary circuit" error code, the circuit is...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
A bit of history first. 2 yrs ago visited a grant boiler with boiler and pipework kettling. I added SentX200 noise reducer. It is standard open...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock