Search the forum,

Discuss Are Bulldog TRV valves interchangeable? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,

I have a number of Bulldog TRVs installed to my radiators (15mm pipe) and most have snapped or broken. :(

I would like to replace just the TRV head (not the valve), so that I don't have to drain the rads.

Are there any like-for-like alternatives that I can buy from screwfix? They have quite a range and I would like to try some other manufacturer, as I'm not sure that the Bulldog ones are very good quality - I have 5 broken ones.

Cheers for any advice

No don’t think there’s any other make that fits

Up until now I had thought these were good trv's! I had a house full, and had no trouble with them. They are made by Pegler, who I rate as a reputable manufacturer.

Have you a particularly boisterous family 😂?
Or did you inherit the broken-ness?

Reply to Are Bulldog TRV valves interchangeable? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock