Discuss ARCHIVED - Cowboy plumbers in London: PLUMB FORCE DIRECT in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cowboy plumbers in London: PLUMB FORCE DIRECT

Their web site must have cost thousands! They have to recoup their costs somehow!

......and if my plumber referred to me as a custard, he would be shown the door. How about some respect for the people who give you business!

Re: Cowboy plumbers in London: PLUMB FORCE DIRECT

i am toying with the idea of purchasing one of these as everybody on here raves about them but are they really that good?

Personally, I cant do without a wet vac. As mentioned great for emptying cistern quickly, pulling out airlocks, spillages and not forgetting vaccing up a after work completed. Ive had my wickes wet n dry for three years now, picked up all kinds of detritus and still going strong for less than £50 with universal filter.

Funny how a thread about a customers experience goes off on one LOL :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ARCHIVED - Cowboy plumbers in London: PLUMB FORCE DIRECT in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, I hope you can help..I'm a total dunce when it comes to all things plumbing, apologies if posted in the incorrect forum too...
Replies
Views
H
Hi im just after some advice please. I recently contacted some plumbers for quotes for a second opinion following the problems we have been...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Has anyone ever worked for these? They have sent me an application pack to join but I have a little alarm bell ringing in my head and i can't put...
Replies
Views
Winston
W
G
Just been doing a bit of marketing via some flier drops. I approached an old guy and was very polite, explained we're a new local business so...
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
Had a woman call our company on Monday morning in some distress. She asked if we (*********) could come out to site and help her (We charge...
Replies
Views
365drills
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock