Search the forum,

Discuss Archie Kidd in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajr183

Hi can anyone help me please, does anyone know of anywhere i can get parts for Kidd boilers?

TIA

Don't think they are made anymore. Impossible to get parts for boiler. If it's a burner problem, then parts or replacement no prob.

Don't think they are made anymore. Impossible to get parts for boiler. If it's a burner problem, then parts or replacement no prob.

They ceased trading a while back, i've got a customer with one that's had a condensate leak which has badly corroded one of the panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Archie Kidd in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm trying to replace a motorhome tap and have come across these push fittings which don't seem to have any movement to enable uncoupling. Does anyone know if these are uncoupleable and if so, how? TIA.
Replies
Views
Hi ! Can anyone help with what I should set my storage radiator when I am away from mid December to early January please? I live in Bristol and have just dried out my small rented flat with a dehumidifier. I have a large radiator with the label NC3300 Auto Series C and the flat was built early /...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant near me but they all need to ring Firebird who are closed till next week. I wonder if anyone can help me find this part please? It's a pressure sensor...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
L
Hi all Does anyone know where i could get a replacement upper roller pulley for my Elegant Shower please? Part No 0045-5 I have emailed the company several times with no reply, i have called them 3 times to be told someone would call me back. I was eventually told on my forth phone call that...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock