Search the forum,

Discuss Can these pushfittings be removed? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I'm trying to replace a motorhome tap and have come across these push fittings which don't seem to have any movement to enable uncoupling.

Does anyone know if these are uncoupleable and if so, how?

TIA.

Attachments

• IMG_1731.JPG
    IMG_1731.JPG
    243.2 KB · Views: 19
Need to push the black release ring eg towards the chrome body and then twist and pull the whole thing off

Reply to Can these pushfittings be removed? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use a push fit tap connector instead which will give me more flexibility in fitting?
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying replace a basin waste and I cannot get the chrome ring attaching it to the trap undone. It's not a nut so using a wrench with rag is just slipping. I've tried release spray but still no movement. Any suggestions? Cheers, Andy
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to find an alternative flush valve to fit the cradle of a ideal standard push btn flush. It is all tiled in and changing to a Siamp or fluidmaster is not an option anyone have any ideas Thanks
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of the tap. However now I can't remove it again as it seems I must have used the wrong screw head and have rounded off the head. Please see attached...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I've just purchased a portable washing machine and want to connect it to my kitchen tap. I know I'm going to need an adapter to connect it, but am struggling to work out if the aerator in the tap is removable. I can see 'Airforce' written on the side of the aerator and the aerator has...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock